Each slideshow in the עִבְרִית Express series presents a grammar lesson inductively, using only pictures and Hebrew text, then reviews the lesson deductively, explaining the new grammatical ideas in English. I am currently in the process of migrating the series from Slideshare to Higgaion, so lessons that have no link yet are “coming soon.”
- Lesson 1: Talking About Things – An introduction to nouns.
- Lesson 2: Equating Things – An introduction to copular sentences.
- Lesson 3: Talking About Things Without Naming Them – An introduction to pronouns.
- Lesson 4: Telling What Is and Isn’t – An introduction to יֵשׁ and אֵין.
- Lesson 5: Telling Who Has What – An introduction to possessive constructions using לְ.
- Lesson 6: Asking Yes-No Questions – An introduction to questions using הֲ.
- Lesson 7: Describing Where Things Are – An introduction to spatial uses of prepositions.